Welcome to Safe Dubai Movers, a moving and packing company. By using our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Services: We will provide the services requested by the customer, including but not limited to packing, loading, transportation, unloading, and unpacking of household goods and personal effects.
- Quotes: All quotes provided by us are based on the information provided by the customer and are subject to change if additional services are requested or if the information provided is inaccurate.
- Payment: Payment for our services is due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, and credit card payments.
- Insurance: We provide liability coverage for our customers’ goods while in transit, but it is the customer’s responsibility to purchase additional insurance coverage if desired.
- Delays: We will make every effort to ensure that our customers’ goods are delivered on time, but we are not responsible for any delays that may occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Cancellations: If a customer cancels the move, they will be responsible for any expenses incurred by [Company Name] up to that point.
- Changes: We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising out of or related to these terms and conditions or the services provided by [Company Name] will be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of UAE, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our services.